There are many choices when it comes to facial reconstruction, and just as many reasons why plastic surgery might be needed. Whether they are addressing an injury or trauma, or treating a disease, our team can help.
Contact us online today to learn more about your options for facial reconstruction. The Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery of Central Texas helps men and women from Austin, Round Rock and throughout Texas. Count on our team to restore both aesthetics and function through a wide range of procedures.
- Eye Conditions – Congenital defects, Graves’ disease and serious injuries can all affect the eye area. Reconstructive eye surgery helps restore function and appearance to the eye structure.
- Facial Fractures – Facial fractures can impact a number of basic functions. Speech, eating and even breathing can be impaired after an injury. Reconstructive surgery repairs bone structure as well as soft tissue.
- Facial Tumors – Removal of facial tumors improves the quality of life for patients, while reconstructive surgery rebuilds the facial structure if needed.
- Facial Nerve Repair – Facial paralysis can be reversed with nerve repair. This surgery repairs the existing damage to restore movement and sensation again.
- Mouth/Jaw Repair – Mouth and jaw injuries and abnormalities can be corrected through surgery to allow easy movement and function as well as an improved appearance.
- Skin Cancer Reconstruction – After skin cancer treatment, our doctors can perform reconstruction to improve the appearance and function of the skin.
Contact us online today to learn more about your options for facial reconstruction plastic surgery. Our surgical team helps men and women put their best face forward with confidence.