We offer a variety of facial cosmetic surgery options to help men and women feel great about their appearance. Whether men and women notice unwelcome changes due to early signs of aging or feel like their outer appearance doesn’t do justice to their inner energy level, the Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery of Central Texas can help.
Contact us online today to learn more about your options for cosmetic surgery. Our practice serves men and women from Austin, Round Rock and throughout Texas. Count on our team to help you look rejuvenated through a wide range of cosmetic procedures.
- Face Lift – A facelift addresses the major signs of aging through the lower face, including the jaw line and upper neck. The goal of facelift surgery isn’t to help men and women look like teenagers again, but instead to help them age more gracefully.
- Neck Lift – The skin and tissue around the neck is some of the most susceptible to aging on the body. A neck lift removes the sagginess of excess skin and tissue and repairs muscle laxity for a smoother, younger look again.
- Brow Lift – The changes in muscular structure and skin tone due to age and the effects of gravity can cause the brow to fall permanently. This can give a sad or angry look to the face, regardless of how you feel inside. A brow lift restores a better expression to your upper face.
- Eyelid Surgery – The eyelids and surrounding area have the most delicate skin on the body. Eyelid surgery lifts droopy lids for a more rejuvenated, alert appearance.
- Rhinoplasty – A nose that appears too large or too small for the face can cause imbalance among the facial features. Rhinoplasty restores harmony to your appearance, and can also correct functional respiratory issues.
- Ear Surgery – Prominent ears can feel embarrassing and all too noticeable. Cosmetic ear surgery softens a conspicuous profile for a more balanced look.
- Facial Implants – Well-defined facial features enhance your appearance, and facial implants can be used to create this stronger look. Chin and cheek implants add another layer of dimension to enhance the natural lines of the face.
If you have concerns about your facial appearance or early signs of aging, our team can help. Contact us online today to learn more about your cosmetic surgery options.