How you feel about the way your body looks can be a major factor in your self-confidence. When you look your best, you can feel assured, confident, and at ease. Our plastic surgeons can help you achieve the body contour you really want.
Contact us online today to learn more about your options for enhancing your appearance. The Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery of Central Texas helps men and women from Austin, Round Rock and throughout Texas feel better about their appearance by offering a number of cosmetic procedures for the body.
- Abdominoplasty – Changes in the body following weight fluctuation or pregnancy can stretch out the abdominal muscles. An abdominoplasty, or tummy tuck, gives you a toned and tightened midsection.
- Liposuction – Sometimes diet and exercise alone can’t make the right changes in your figure. Liposuction is a top solution for body sculpting.
- Mommy Makeover – Physical changes following pregnancy can be addressed with a Mommy Makeover.
- Male Breast Reduction – Treatment of gynecomastia through surgical removal of excess fat and glandular tissue in the chest.
- Arm Lift – The upper arms can be very difficult to tone. An arm lift removes excess skin and tissue for more defined muscle contours.
- Body Lift – Rapid weight loss may leave behind loose skin and tissue in the lower body. Both of these concerns can be resolved through a body lift.
- Thigh Lift – For loose skin that hangs on the inner or outer thighs, a thigh lift can restores a slimmer look and improve comfort.
- Brazilian Butt Lift – Our surgeons can boost your rear through a simple fat cell transfer. A Brazilian butt lift uses your own tissue rather than implants for a natural look and feel.
- Calf & Pectoral Implants – Implants for the pectorals or calves improve definition when targeted exercises are not enough.
- Body Reconstruction – Plastic surgery procedures after trauma or injury can improve the look and function of major body areas.
Contact us online today to learn more about your cosmetic surgery options from The Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery of Central Texas.